Brush Calligraphy for Beginners Workshop
March 15 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm$85
Friday, March 15th — 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Join us to learn a more relaxed and informal style of calligraphy using brush markers. This is a great, accessible tool for learning and writing letterforms in a beautiful calligraphic style. We will explore the alphabet and connect letters with basic calligraphy strokes. We will learn the rules of calligraphy and how to break them in order to create your own calligraphy style!
- Enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages.
- Space is limited, so be sure to register early.
Instructor: Claudia Strenger
Class Size: 8 students
Who should attend?
This class is encouraged for students of all levels, including someone who has never taken a calligraphy class before. Lefties are welcome 🙂
In this 3-hour session, we will cover
- Writing letterforms with brush pens
- How to create thick and thin strokes with a brush lettering pen.
- Tombow brush pen
- Instructional guide sheets
Purchase Tickets: www.strengerstudio.com/workshops